“COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is not recommended for children aged below 18 years.” MHRA
- Why was AstraZeneca given to 12,600 children?
_ Why didn't the original AZ 'safe and effective' trial data reveal the AZ danger for children?
- Were these 12,600 children unwitting participants in a next-stage trial within the general population?
- Are the 262 children injured receiving adequate care and compensation?
- Since only 1 in 10 reactions are reported, have any efforts been made to track the other 2,000+ children who have possibly also been injured?
- Will they be being looked for, cared for - and will their injuries be compensated?
- Or will AZ alongside the MHRA brush this under the carpet and hope the children's GP's don't put 2 + 2 together?
MHRA YELLOW CARD REPORTING SUMMARY UP TO 23RD MAR 2022 (Data published 31st Mar 2022)
How many and what types of adverse events have been reported in children?
PFIZER - 3,300,000 children - 1st doses
1,900,000 - 2nd doses
3,366 YELLOW CARD REPORTS
12,600 children - 1st doses
9,200 - 2nd doses
262 YELLOW CARD REPORTS
1 in 48 injured
2100 children - 1st doses
1400 - 2nd doses
24 YELLOW CARD REPORTS
1 in 105 injured
22 YELLOW CARD REPORTS
TOTAL JABS = 3,314,700
Total Yellow Cards Under 18s = 3,621
A CLOSER LOOK
As of 23/03/22 12,600 children have received one or more doses of Astrazeneca, resulting in a Yellow Card reporting rate of 1 in 48 children
Official government guidance is available for patients & healthcare professionals, updated 26/01/22:
• “COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is not recommended for children aged below 18 years. No data are currently available on the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in children and adolescents younger than 18 years of age.” SOURCE
• “The safety and efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in children and adolescents (aged <18 years old) have not yet been established.” SOURCE
Why were these doses given & are the 262 children adversely impacted receiving adequate care and support?
MYOCARDITUS & PERICARDIAL EFFECTS IN CHILDREN
The only specific adverse effects data published for children = 70 cases (Pfizer) of myocarditis and pericarditis (inflammation of the heart).
There are 3621 Yellow Card Reports up to this week for under 18s. What are the other adverse effects our children are experiencing?
POTENTIAL OTHER ADVERSE EFFECTS
“The experience reported in under 18s is similar to that identified in the general population” - MHRA SOURCE
Extrapolating from adult population data on the prevalence of different types of reported suspected adverse effects experienced, we could deduce that children and young people MAY be experiencing a selection of the following:
• Lymph node pain & swelling
• Anaphylaxis & heart palpitations
• Fever, chills & fatigue
• Ear pain, tinnitus & vertigo
• Nausea, vomiting & allergies
• Eye pain, swelling & photophobia
• Blurred vision & visual impairment
• Diarrhoea & abdominal pain
• Lip, mouth & facial swelling
• Pain in arm, chest, bones & jaw
• Respiratory infection & herpes
• Joint/muscle pain & swelling
• Muscle spasms & twitching
• Balance disorders & arthralgia
• Fainting, dizziness & hair loss
• Facial palsy, headaches & migraines
• Skin sensations, burning & numbness
• Seizures & tremors
• Anxiety, depression & insomnia
• Confusion & disorientation
• Breast pain & menstrual disorders
• Breathlessness, wheezing & coughing
• Sweating, blisters, rashes & itching
• Haemorrhages & nosebleeds
• Embolisms & thrombosis
No further age-specific detail has been published for the 3.3 million children injected thus far. We do not know what is being experienced as adverse effects. Is consent truly informed?
POTENTIAL BARRIERS TO REPORTING ADVERSE EFFECTS
• Child or parental recognition of symptoms as vaccine-related
• Lack of understanding of potential longer-term issues
• Healthcare professionals lack of awareness of vaccine adverse effects
• Young people not seeking help and support especially if made vaccine decisions themselves
• Yellow Card System awareness and accessibility
Are the 3,621 Yellow Card Reports for under 18s less than 10% of actual figures as indicated may be the case by MHRA?
"All children aged 5 to 11 will be eligible for vaccination in the coming weeks.” - MHRA
CDC Cannot Provide an Instance of a Single Confirmed COVID-19 Death in a Child Younger Than 16 SOURCE
Where is the long term safety data?
Who will be liable for any harm caused?
Full reports incl. 350 pages of specific reaction listings, offering very limited information on child-related data HERE
We are calling for an injunction to pause the vaccine rollout due to the following questions.
1 - Why are so many people suffering adverse events and death after COVID-19 vaccinations?
2 - Why are so many of our fittest sportspeople collapsing and suffering myocarditis, heart attacks and death post-vaccination?
3 - Why have the vaccine manufacturers withheld ingredients? Undisclosed ingredients are illegal and involve the deception of the public
4 - Why have independent scientific reports of Graphene Oxide and other contaminants not been publically investigated?
5 - Why are the batches of the vaccine clearly different? As per VAERS data, 100% of all adverse reactions can be attributed to 5% of the batches. This clearly indicates suspect manufacturing
Or SIGN HERE